Bring Bennet Home

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Holli B

So a lot of my close friends are having birthdays all together and I love telling the world about how amazing all of them are...Todays focus is on one of my best friends HOLLI BREWER. She is one of my oldest friends. We met and started hanging out when I was a freshmen in high school. She is my one friend that I can honestly say I'd do anything with and have done more than I would with anyone other than my husband. She made me breakfast in bed on my wedding day, she and I worked together at my very first job, we have been each others confidants, embarrassing secret keepers, and many other things. She is probably one of my most talented friends. She has started her own photography business (www.hollibphotography.com) a few years ago and she is AMAZING!!! She has since shots tons of weddings, families, and babies. I already have her booked for my baby's birthing shoot, whenever that may happen. Every time I look at her website tears come to my eyes because I'm so proud of my precious friend. She is also a wonderful wife and mother. She was my first friend to get married so therefore she was the first bachelorette party I got to throw. So many fun memories. Holli has two beautiful babies that each time I met them she asked me if they were really as cute as she thought they were. We were always afraid that when we had kids that they'd actually not be as cute as we thought so we made a pact to tell each other if ours weren't. Lucky for Holli B. both of hers were and still are two of the most beautiful kids EVER! Maybe one of my favorite things about Holli is that we never have to pretend to be something we're not. We can always be 100% honest with each other and just be. We both understand that sweat pants can fix almost any problem, that a good dessert covers a multitude of sins, and that best friends are to be treasured. We also lucked out that our husbands became instant buddies, mostly based on both their vast sports knowledge. When we all hang out Holli and I sit and may or may not talk while our husbands flip channels discussing the latest in high school, college, and professional sports with never a quiet moment between them. They are the friends we are always sad to leave. Holli may be the friend that is the most like me and I love her deeply. I really can't imagine what I'd do without her. Love you Hol and I hope you have the most fantastic of birthdays!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey and Evan said...

thanks Mckenzie :) Its a fun job! Hope you are doing well!

Holli Brewer said...

Yeah, just saw this 7 months later....
YOURE the BEST. I love you.
Holli