- Chris would gain confidence before pastoring/planting. He would be more educated and have a better base of knowledge to lead people as a pastor.
- The community surrounding a place where everyone is on a level playing field because of a joint goal. Being able to be submerged in a like minded culture and making life long bonds because of the time we'd share in North Carolina.
- Proving to myself that I can do it.
- Getting to make another house our own with creative touches.
- Chris and I would have to depend way more on just each other.
- We'd be a hour and a half from the beach.
- The boys would be 7 and 4 when we actually plant a church instead of 3 and 1.
- It's in North Carolina!
- We'd be 20 hours away from any family!!! (I feel like this one needs lots of emphasis because this is the BIGGEST con of all!)
- We know no one.
- The boys would miss out being surrounded by family for 3-4 years.
- Isolation of sorts.
- If something bad happened in Oklahoma we'd be so far away we couldn't do anything to help or to get home quickly.
- I wouldn't get to see my mom and sisters regularly.
- Chris will be stretched thin to manage full time school, a job and our family.
- Chris would be my only real support system.
- The next 3-4 years will be some of the toughest parenting-wise because of the boys ages.