Bring Bennet Home

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bieber Fever

Two weekends ago we got free HBO from our satillite provider. When that happens I go through and DVR any movies we haven't seen to watch at our convience. One of them that I chose this time was Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never." Up until this point I haven't known much about the kid besides his annoying hair flipping tendencies. Chris and I watched the movie and were really impressed with his talent and love for people. After watch his movie I just fell in love with the little cutie. I mean who doesn't love a 16 year old boy who still loves on his momma, grandma and other adults in his life without embarrassment despite vast amounts of fame and attention?
Anyway, the next day I went on iTunes to purchase his album. I was listening to it and singing along with Baby, Baby. It only took one time and Tucker was also coming down with Bieber Fever! He LOVES Baby, Baby and a few other songs on Justin's cd. He asks repeatedly throughout the day for Baby, Baby and he sings the chorus so sweetly. The way he hold "mine" out at the end of the chorus just makes me smile every time. He also really likes "Ennie-Meanie." I realize this exposure to pop music will make some of my music snob friends chringe, but it's stinkin' cute!
I am loving watching his preferences develop and being able to communicate what he wants. Its such a fun phase, that apparently will have Bieber as a part of the soundtrack.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ha ha, I won't judge! My favorite Pandora Christmas station this year was JB! ;)

Chassidy said...

WE have Bieber fever too!! I LOVE that album and so does the kids :) We listen to Oh Baby every single day :) And yes Turner sings his heart out too!