Bring Bennet Home

Saturday, February 7, 2009

First time for everything

I've been stocking other peoples blogs for sometime now, not in a weird way, I just like reading what's going on in the lives of my friends. So I'm finally joining the blog world. 
We have been busy these days. Today we had Chris' dad's wedding. It was a long day but it went well. I think they were happy with how things turned out so I guess we were too. Chris officiated the ceremony and I coordinated it. It makes for a long, but good day. 
Tomorrow after Sunday School I'm heading to Oklahoma City to go to the Affair of the Heart with Cassie and Emrie. I'm excited to see them and to see what if I can find some cute new things for our house. I still haven't gotten our new house totally decorated. I have a hard time making decisions and Chris and I have a hard time trying to find time to hang things once I do make up my mind. We still have three bedrooms with nothing on the walls. Someday I guess...
This week I'm working at the paper, going to a basketball game Tuesday night, going to Ok City Thursday and Friday for a writing conference with Chris, and back to Sayre for a girls event Saturday, and back to Purcell/Norman Sunday and Monday. Another crazy week! Here we go!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Mac! Good to see you on here! :)

The Savage's said...

So glad you started a blog! I truly believe it is the best way to keep up with people these days!