Bring Bennet Home

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chamber Free

As of last week I am no longer the Sayre Chamber of Commerce Director! HOORAY!!!
It was just too hard with Tucker and there were a lot of issues with the position. It's a good thing! I get to just be a momma and I couldn't be more excited. I want to add some structure to our life so days don't pass without me doing anything productive as easily.
Some of my stay at home goals are: daily walks, a daily chore list, learn to coupon & continue to help Chris do ministry.

Tucker's excited to be unemployed too!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hooray! You are going to love being a stay-at-home mom. And it sounds like you're already on the right track with making the most of it...having a daily plan is key for me, otherwise I find myself looking at Riggs saying, "What do I do with this kid?" and looking at our house saying, "Who's going to take care of all this junk???" :)

Erin said...

This is awesome! You'll love getting to spend that time with him, I just know it. What a blessing, indeed.

And, if you are looking for blog topics later on, I'd love to read about your venture into couponing. I'm a little wary of the whole thing (mostly because time is money to me, and I just can't figure out how these women find the time to search for, clip, plan out, and use all those coupons!! I'm sure there's a process, and I'd love to know!) Anyway, I'd love to know what you think once you get going! :)

Cory Lynne said...

I love that you get to be a stay-at-home-mom! I have loved it these past couple of years. You're right, it goes by WAY too fast! I love you and your precious family!