Bring Bennet Home

Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Years

Five years ago today we got all dressed up. He said "I do" and so did I. We had no idea what was coming our way or where we would end up. But five years later... here's the tally. Four houses, Five moves, Four towns, Three dogs, Eight cars, One baby, And we're no worse for the wear. I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend and the person who is my perfect counterpart. I've always said that Chris is more then I even knew to ask God for when I prayed for my husband. I couldn't do life without him and I can't imagine raising babies with anyone else. Christopher, Thanks for continuing to choose me and love me even when I'm unloveable. You are such a blessing to me and Tucker. I love you and I'm unbelievably proud to be your wife. You are an even better Daddy then I knew you would be and watching you fill that roll fills my heart to overflowing. Here's to the next 50 years!

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a sweet post! Happy anniversary!

Kristin said...

Love you guys!