Bring Bennet Home

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bennett's 4 & 5 Month Letter


My sweet Bennett boy -
I'm sorry I'm a little behind but the last two months have been very busy! Lots of big changes for you and the rest of our family. When you were three months and three weeks old we added another brother to the ranks of our brood and you became a big brother! This was big news, still is I guess! You are the perfect baby to have lost your spot as the youngest so soon. You are so laid back and just sweet. You love to smile and kick and grab at things. You are already very coordinated and grab exactly what you want with ease. You are almost sitting up and you much prefer your full view over the laying down one you're used to. You are an instant charmer to all who cross your path.


Your favorite things are: Bath time, Tucker, Casen, your jumperoo and your fingers. I think a tooth is close to coming through those sweet little gums because of how much you are slobbering and chewing on anything you get your chubby hands on.



You are wearing size 3-6 month clothes, but I think you are almost too long for those. You wear size two diapers. You weigh around 16 pounds and took your four month shots like a champ.


Your least favorite things are: being left out of what Tucker is doing, being cold or hungry. That's really all I can think of. You are so content. I say all the time how wonderful you are. I can't imagine another baby being as sweet and overall as happy as you are all the time.


The same week Casen was added to our family you crossed a couple of other firsts off your list. You made your first ER trip and were diagnosed with RSV. Not good. But you were so sweet while in the ER with Granna that the doctor didn't even believe you were sick. Poor guy! I think we are finally over sickness after what seemed to be a very long road.


You got your first hair cut this month a'la Aunt Sass. You went through a short molting phase right before Casen was born, but a few odd long spots hung in there. Sass could take it no more so you got your first hair cut a four and a half monts. Right around the same time Tucker got his first trim. You really can barely tell, but I noticed how big it makes you look! 
We are still adjusting to being a family of five. We don't get out much because of the sheer number of you boys, but you are happy to be home and watch your brothers. I think you will be crawling and moving soon because you want to keep up with Tucker SO badly. When you lay on your belly you scoot yourself with ease using only your legs. You also roll over from your belly to your back with no problem at all. You also love Casen. You are so sweet with him. You look at him like he should have a button to push to make him light up or play music. He's your own personal toy! I can't wait to watch all three of you grow up so close together.
I love you my sweet baby. I love rocking you to sleep and the sweet songs you sing as we rock. I will always remember how easy you are and how your smile lights up your whole face! It's the best feeling when you see me and your whole face smiles. I can't believe I get to be your Momma. I love you so much, my little charmer and I can't wait to watch what you become!
Love you more,
Momma

No comments: