Bring Bennet Home

Friday, March 1, 2013

Bennett's First Haircut

Bennett was born with a beautiful head of hair. It was super soft and fluffy. When he got out of the bath tub it looked with duck downy and stuck up all over his little head. So sweet! But about a month ago he started shedding. Bad. I started noticing little hairs all over the place and all over him. Then we could tell on his head that his hair was thinning. This left awkward chunks of long hair, especially over his ears, and Aunt Sassie couldn't take it anymore. I finally caved and let her give him a LITTLE trim. He did great and looks super handsome! A special thank you to our favorite big cousin, Emrie, who made silly faces and entertained Ben through the whole hair cut. *Also please ignore the lovely dye job happening with me. Sass also thought I needed a little touch up while I was there.




No comments: