Bring Bennet Home

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

We were in Purcell for Halloween this year because we took Bennett's newborn pictures that morning. We made a couple of stops and came away with a TON of candy. I gotta say people buy better candy these days! When I was a kid it was mostly smarties and that gross orange and black candy. Now its mostly chocolate and skittles. Yum!
We ran into all our cousins at FBC Purcell's carnival. I can't believe how big they are all getting!

Tucker LOVES to take pictures these days. Yeah right! Here's Granna with our Donkey and Captain America. 

I'm trying to talk him into taking one good pic with Bennett and I. Not interested. However Bennett did great in the wrap. Once again he managed to sleep through all our running around. 

Captain America and Tigger on Nana Lue's front porch.


I mean! I had to get one shot of this little outfit. His pants were lost by this point but her just looked super cute! 

No comments: