Bring Bennet Home

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bricktown Canal & OKC Zoo

We set out on a beautiful May morning to go to the zoo. On the way up we discovered via Facebook that over 35 schools were also visiting the OKC Zoo on field trips. So we had to think fast of something else to keep our favorite four year old happy & that could occupy a couple of hours so the field trips could clear out a little. We opted for Bricktown. I'm so proud of what Oklahoma City has done to downtown! It's looks great and there are things to do all the time. 

We got a free trolly ride from our free parking spot at Bass Pro to the Canal Rides.

Look at my cute boys. I just love em a whole lot.

Pretty Ladies.

Chris and I opted out of the canal ride and went on a mini date to the 'Peake to look at Thunder gear. Emrie was SUPER excited to take this picutre!


Fun was had by all!

Finally to the Zoo!

I mean really! These sunglasses melt my heart every time he wears them!




SUPER fun day with Granna, Aunt Sassie & Tucker's "best friend" Emrie. So thankful for my family and my husband! Sweet memories and good laughs!

No comments: