Bring Bennet Home

Monday, May 21, 2012

Surprise in Stilly

A few weeks ago Tucker and I were in Purcell for an unexpected week because Tucker got sick on our way to my mom's and wasn't better when we needed to head home for church. So Chris came home alone and Tucker and I stayed for several extra days until Chris could come back and get us. These days just so happened to be my baby sister's finals week at OSU. On Wednesday the other sister, Cassie and I decided to load up the kids and head to Stillwater to surprise the baby.
Emrie was SUPER excited to show Aunt Chelsie how she could ride her bike without training wheels.




She only had one test left by that point so we came and played, ate & hung out with out Aunt Chels. I think she enjoyed the break from the tests and we loved seeing her. We're all glad to have her home for the summer! We miss having our third piece when she's gone. I heart my sisters and I'm so thankful to have two of them. I really can't imagine life without a sister and I truly think every girl needs one!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: sisters are the best. Period. :)