Bring Bennet Home

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just a Swingin'

This spring one of Tucker's very favorite things to do is to swing. Last fall he could take it or leave it but now he asks for it. Really any swing will do: baby, tire swing, porch, big kid swing. He's not picky. Tucker Gordon loves them all!
My sweet Papa pushing Tuck 

Emrie and Tucker with their Great Papa swinging on the swing set my dad built for my sister's and I when we were kids. 

One of my favorite pictures lately. Pardon his lack of pants and PJ top. This is how we do it in the country!


Also excuse my lack of make up/shower. It was one of those days.


Here we are at Tucker's Great Great Grandma Smith's house. She will turn 100 years old this October and we are so blessed to still have her around. He LOVED the swing from the moment we walked up that's all he wanted to do.


No comments: