Bring Bennet Home

Monday, July 22, 2013

Date Night with Tucker


Last Thursday night my Tucker boy and I took off for a very special date night. He's been asking to go see Turbo every time he's sees the preview so we snuck away and left Daddy with the littles and got some good quality time in. Our closest movie theater is about 25 minutes away and their website said they had a 4:30 showing, but lied. It wasn't until 7 pm. We arrived for the early show and then had to kill some time waiting for the next show time. We walked around and did some shopping. We ate mexican food at the request of my grilled cheese ordering boy. And we made a quick stop at the park to ride the
carousel and the train before finally heading off to watch a snail become a race car. It was a fun night and I look forward to many more dates with all three of my little men. It's good to be the Momma of boys!

No comments: